Saturday, December 18, 2010

What Kind Of Email Look Like Spam

WIP

I picked airbrush, brushes and paints to complete the project Claymore.
Unfortunately, I could not keep it a secret. I spent 10 days: get up in the morning, take out model, compressor, airbrush, paints, brushes, caps and other equipment. Begins to prepare the model quickly (And can not rush these things well!). Arrived
time limit: Ripon model, compressor, airbrush, paints, brushes, caps and other equipment to hide their tracks. After 10 days I had accumulated an incredible frustration, especially because I realized that I never had time to finish it dedicandomici are in my spare time. Paint
model really requires many hours, so calm and so patient, so I preferred to sacrifice the element of surprise to a good result.

This is Clare, the protagonist of an anime called Claymore. It has never been broadcast in Italy but Yamato has recently acquired the rights. Apparently
a relatively simple color scheme. Unique rock all the plastic parts that give its metal!

Here are some pictures of WIP


This is the basis that I thought for her, choosing the colors of the series title :




Yesterday I worked till late evening. Now yes that is a good point!

0 comments:

Post a Comment