Sunday, December 5, 2010

What Is Ringworm Incubation

2 weeks at Christmas Weekend in Milan and JLPT N5

We're back home after a wonderful weekend in Milan!
The impact of trafficking is always a bit traumatic for those not used to living in big cities. And fortunately there are now Nevigata! I often wonder how you did before, but .... you did!

The first stage was the health food store Kathay Asia, where we bought some packets of noodles, a bottle of sobatsuyu, ramen, udon, rice vinegar and a box of 大 福 饼 (daifukumochi).
大 福, Daifuku, literally means "good fortune" and, in fact, their tradition, to be consumed on the day of 正月, shougatsu, January 1, namely the New Year.
According to tradition, the mochi is made during a ceremony that mochitsuki. It 'a sweet made of rice pounded in a mortar until a gelatinous mixture which are given the typical round shape.
Did you know that while we, pareidolia, we see the full moon, a face, the Japanese they see a rabbit that is preparing the mochi in a mortar!

This is the famous 月 の 兎 (tsuki no usagi), ie the lunar rabbit. This name does not remind you of anyone?! Ehhh yes! Just you! The fighter who wears a sailor: Usagi Tsukino!

That said, I want to clarify that I never tried the mochi, but from what I read, the flavor should not just be exciting! However I will try to taste it!
Once the culinary journey, we went to support our things at the hotel, parked the car, we headed on foot at a time the center. What fascinates me every
Once the buildings are in Milan. A set of Romanesque, Baroque, Gothic and modern. I'm not an expert on architecture but there are many buildings that catch my eye for beauty, feature or grandeur.
These are some photos I took in different parts of the city:









With the arrival of the evening, we could see the City decorated by a multitude of Christmas lights. If anyone knows the Led Festival know what I'm talking about! Not simple but spectacular lights LED decorations for the streets of downtown! This was definitely the biggest surprise for one, like me, who loves everything that is light!

And then HIM! The most beautiful cathedral ever built for me! I love the Duomo in Milan!

In Piazza had prepared a very tall and beautiful Christmas tree, and opened it for the first time by Saturday night after a stunning laser light show projected onto the building opposite.
Sunday was less enjoyable because most of the day was occupied by the JLPT. The start was set for h12.00 but from a bureaucratic practice, and another, we entered the classroom only at 13.15.
Part One: kanji. 25 minutes are very few. In this test I only had two hesitations but I found myself at the end of the time without even being able to relate to.
Second part: grammar and reading comprehension. 50 minutes. Well .... I was afraid to play the part, but only because I had not seen this! Caaaaavoliiiii! The exercises were completely different from those of the exams passed. This year they changed everything. Here more than 50 minutes! I would serve two hours!
Third test: listening. 30 minutes. At the end of a lot better than I thought. I do not think I have too many wrong answers.
have to wait for the outcome of the end of February.
We'll see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment