Saturday, December 11, 2010

Subwoofer For Honda Pilot




I open new post with the photo (a little move #^.^# sigh) of Christmas lights that we have assembled this year outside of our house! As we are very proud! The LED lights are really beautiful!
Mercoldì we went for a ride in a shopping mall and going out, I vowed never to set foot until after the holidays! What a bunch of people ... And luckily it was also time for lunch! Imagine a mid-afternoon! Anyway, to me the Christmas atmosphere, made of lights, colors and atmospheres, like a lot, but I do not like this race to the gift. This desire / requirement to having to buy things that in most cases are not okay. I have often opted made little thoughts to myself. Maybe you will not like anyway, but at least there was behind the commitment to want to do something for someone. This year I opted for door biscuit tins that I finished during this week of leave "forced". Yeah, why not choose the holidays and now are imposed .... I received a text message from the Director on Sunday afternoon while returning from London: "Cause low turnout of customers, we decided that next week you're on vacation." Point. Basta. So it is decided. Thank you for hearing my opinion. For me interested.
Patience. I took advantage to finish the jars and put on with something else that I can not say what it is because the beauty of Christmas are just the secrets! Anyway, what I believed to be a fairly simple project, is proving to be something really complicated. In short, there are over 4 days and still I could not go! I trust in the coming days, because now the clock is ticking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment