then? How did you spend Christmas?! You have survived?! I
I came out fairly unscathed, without being too many hours sitting at the table. We then limited to lunch on 25 and quelloo 26. On the eve we spent at home and what we will do the same for 31 and 1.
cinematically speaking, a month ago we finally put back in step with the times and we've got a Blu-ray! Well, is actually a PS3, but I use it only for movies!
So this Christmas I received two of my favorite movies:
I instead I donated the casket of Toy Story!
Usually the sequels can never compare with the first, but Toy Story 3 is really an exception! The last chapter is really a masterpiece!
Staying in the theme of play, another gift was this:
Two boxes of lego type blocks, to build a boat and a helicopter, which at the end of the assembly were really impressive! Indeed, the My spacious home felt the lack of these two items!!
From my mother I received a beautiful bag of paint ..... dog door!
It 's very nice, but for Milky is a bit' small. Maybe I'll use for the books! Even my grandmother thought the dog (Oh I take this as an indirect message ?!!!! You want more good for my dog \u200b\u200bthat I ?!!!) / gift him a red sweater paired with a black raincoat. Very nice too! Milky has now provided more of my wardrobe! And then not talk about his basket of games!
From my father and other relatives have received some money! This is the gift most ever guessed! I managed to scrape up the 600th which will put in the bank to fund the "next home"!
0 comments:
Post a Comment