Some 'time ago I happened to see an episode of the Simpsons where the opening theme was a tribute to Japanese anime!
Here are the images of the sequence!
Instead of the sofa on which sits the family after returning home, we placed a bench next to the bus stop in the futuristic city of 新 东京, ShinTokyo, New Tokyo (written teaching on the right).
On the bench, however, their name: Shinpusonzu. (... I have to admit that the transpositions of names in Japanese are the thing I hate more! I do not like and especially do not understand why, also known as the Western alphabet, not leave them unchanged.)
the background ' omnipresent Mount Fuji!
The first two to arrive are the Marge-Jun-Lisa Swan of Gatchaman and Sailor Moon!
comes from behind Homer-Ultraman!
Then comes flying Astroboy and finally Maggie-Bart-Pikachu!
Here they are full!
0 comments:
Post a Comment