Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cheerleaders Have Stinky Feet

input only fully trained dogs

(Snow this morning!)

now the day of the exam is coming.
I booked a hotel near the center to house the dogs as they do not know if I would take Milky or not. The forecasts are not the best then carry around a dog in the rain is not really the best thing in the world.
this morning so I emailed the hotel to find out if they serve to know in advance the presence of the dog.
Their response was as follows: "We know it does not matter, what matters is that the dog is small, well guarded and well trained."

"Spettle Hotel,
Thank you for your prompt reply. So unfortunately I can not take the dog because I'm trying to teach him to go to the grocery store, but unfortunately it has not yet learned."

I laughed for 10 minutes, then I gave up reluctantly to respond in this way! But
map?! FULLY TRAINED ?????? Okay that is a poodle, but I have not removed from the mica circus!!
Yet, one of the few times when customers are in a hotel, so I wanted to take revenge and be a little pain in the ass I, too, but since I know what it means to be on the other hand, I was detained! Perhaps also because, in revenge, I would have given the worst room!
However, sin does not have a fully trained dog: I could send him to take the exam for me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment