I started to prepare the kit of the three goddesses. What to Akihabara we saw in 1:1 ratio.
I sanded and plastered for 10 days and is finally ready for the primer. Waiting just a beautiful sunny day so you can work on the balcony. In the meantime, I thought the colors and the base.
Until yesterday I had another two certainties: that I made white and that I would put in three columns, like the original.
The first certainty is collapsed when I saw the original kit also exists a colored version.
This version is very little known but I find it really beautiful! The nuances of the clothes are amazing! The address of the columns, however, had no doubts. So much so that after a long search, I managed to find three columns to fit their purpose and I ordered.
Monday came but ... Not good .....
Yes, because placing on top of the goddesses, the posture is not correct.
Putting, however, in the correct posture, it remains too much space between the column and the seat of the goddess.
and I realized: This kit should not be placed on columns, but on a sphere.
At home I had this ball and I could give it a try.
Here! Fits like the slipper of Cinderella!
Now I'll have to find a suitable sphere.
And 'the case to say: What a bore!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment