Friday, January 14, 2011

Fetish Of Swallowing Someone

Oh My Goddess!あ あっ 女神 さ まっ! WIP

And I thought that the model of Sailor Moon 1 / 4 was hard to do! I had not seen this!
Found that the goddesses could not be Sisten on the columns that I had specially bought, I went to look for a ball that would fit all'incurvatura clothes.
Luckily I managed to recover quite easily in a hobby shop in a ball of polystyrene, of those for the patchwork.

I thought it was fate quite cruel to me, because if there is a material that hatred to the touch and hearing is just the foam! I've never been able to experience the patchwork (which I love!) For this very reason.
however, found that the ball fits the model, I began to take steps to where to fix their three asses, thinking that by now the problems were solved!
But it was not!
Figures should be as close as possible but the hair, arms and tools should not hinder. To achieve this, the models had to be mounted. For
Urd and Skuld no problem. Then fly to Belldandy and I realize that his tail is too long and that it is impossible to secure the ball. But nooo!!

At that point I began to understand why e2046 had decided to fix a sad desk lamp!
This is their version, which sell the modest sum of almost 400th!

The solution I found this morning.
With the hair dryer I heated the resin and slowly tried to bend it just enough to allow Belldandy to be fixed on the surface. This is quite risky because it is a moment ruin everything!
However it seems that the operation was successful and this is what should be the final result:


0 comments:

Post a Comment