The Lady Helen Kate Shapiro (born September 28, 1946) was also a singer, actress. In 1961, at the age of fourteen, had two number one hits in the UK: "You Do not Know" and "Walkin 'Back to Happiness."
starred in a 1962 film called "It's Trad, Dad!" written and produced by Milton Subotsky, creator in 1956 of "Rock, Rock, Rock." Helen also played two songs on "Play It Cool", starring Billy Fury.
In February 1963, after completing a tour with the Beatles flew to America to record their third album, "Helen in Nashville, with the help of" The Jordanaires ".
01 It's my party
02 I do not care
03 You Do not Know
Stop
04 05 I Will Follow Him Stay
06 07 Tell me what I Said Please Mr Postman 08
09 Blame it on the bosa nova
10 Will you love me tomorrow
♫ Download-Donwload-Helen Shapiro ♫ Favorites
pass: activities
Helen
with the Beatles, Dusty Springfield and the presenter Keith Fordyce on "Ready, Steady, Go!" in October 1963.
0 comments:
Post a Comment